Hulk Vs Abbadon

Hulk Vs Abbadon (Warhammer 40K)

Epic match defined.

I’m just gonna sit back and watch the fireworks.

Who wins?

« Previous 1 2

124 Comments on "Hulk Vs Abbadon"

1. Who? June 20, 2010 at 4:41 am -      #101

“I’m looking at you xenosega :@.”

Haha, yeah. That’s very true. Marvel itself is pretty bad though…

2. Grand Papa Typhus June 20, 2010 at 4:41 am -      #102

3. Grand Papa Typhus June 20, 2010 at 4:44 am -      #103

“Marvel itself is pretty bad though…”

That is frosting it and putting diabetes amounts of sugar on top.

4. Who? June 20, 2010 at 4:44 am -      #104

@Grand Papa Typhus

Good to hear it!

5. ZomBninjasamurai June 20, 2010 at 4:45 am -      #105

“I agree with starstream, Warhammer 40k isn’t all that overpowered, plus even if it was, it’s really cool but that is just how I feel about it.”

fanboy mentality lol

6. starsteam June 20, 2010 at 4:47 am -      #106

Lets, see the only thing overpowered are the necrons with their physics raping skills while the likes of anime, comics, games are severely overpower Zenosega, DCU at times, Marvel, TTGL, metroid, and etc are severely worse.

7. Who? June 20, 2010 at 4:50 am -      #107

We all are fanboys deep down… well, unless you’re a fangirl.

8. ZomBninjasamurai June 20, 2010 at 4:51 am -      #108

@starsteam

9. starsteam June 20, 2010 at 4:52 am -      #109

“don’t forget my favorite overpowered verse… DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!! alot of the characters from it could solo WH40k, and Metroid”

NO one can beat the chaos gods no one knowledge for the knowledge god.

10. ZomBninjasamurai June 20, 2010 at 4:55 am -      #110

“We all are fanboys deep down… well, unless you’re a fangirl.”

no argument here, I am a fanboy of a triad of verses Metal Gear, Star Wars, and Doctor Who

11. ZomBninjasamurai June 20, 2010 at 4:56 am -      #111

“NO one can beat the chaos gods no one knowledge for the knowledge god.”

I’d love to see them fight Sutekh

12. Grand Papa Typhus June 20, 2010 at 5:00 am -      #112

“fanboy metality”

Wh40k pulled me in at a young age, look at my gravatar and username, I am not ashamed to defend and stand by Warhammer but it is not overpowered.

13. starsteam June 20, 2010 at 5:06 am -      #113

:I like it the way I like the Bears, Blackhawks, Sox/Cubs (yes I am one of very few Chiganos that like both teams) and Bulls, I also happen to like the Dallas Cowboys.

Chiganos is my way of saying a “Mexican and/or Brown/Hispanic/Latino” Chicago native. Its a mix of Chicanos and Chicago you know? The correct term is Chicagoans but that refers to everyone reguardless of color, my neighborhood doesn’t consist of many people other than Mexicans so I like (I think it is appropriate) to use Chiganos.:
    Oh i think we’re going to get along well nice like.

14. Grand Papa Typhus June 20, 2010 at 5:11 am -      #114

Cool but how/why? I am not sure if that was a serious comment but if we are going to get along impeccably I just must know…How and Why? Are you from Chicago? You like all the Chicago teams? You like Warhammer… That was a statement. Are you a fan of the Dallas Cowboys? If you answer yes to all those then what else do we have in common?

15. starsteam June 20, 2010 at 5:14 am -      #115

No, i was just messing around but I’m not a fan of sports i just live in Chicago thats all.

16. Grand Papa Typhus June 20, 2010 at 5:20 am -      #116

Well that’s good enough reason for me to be BFFF with someone lol

17. Laharl June 20, 2010 at 5:33 am -      #117

“NO one can beat the chaos gods no one knowledge for the knowledge god.”
    www.crowdedstreet.net/neko/stuff/imsorry.png

“Zenosega, DCU at times, Marvel, TTGL, metroid, and etc are severely worse.”
    Why isn’t Disgaea where metroid is?
    I mean ftl penguins dood.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGqtw6Ybctk
    moves….

18. ZomBninjasamurai June 20, 2010 at 5:37 am -      #118

@Laharl

oh man that pic was fucking funny as hell

19. person June 29, 2010 at 5:09 am -      #119

well id like to see galatus fighting the choas gods
    one at a time that is
    maybe teamed up with phynixs if all 4

20. Anime Hero Kevin October 11, 2010 at 1:49 am -      #120

Hulk wins this one because in the WWH Comic, Hulk became more overpowered strong and became in to World Breaker Hulk, that he owmust sunked North America, for only 3 steps of him, and if I remember correctrly WWH/Worlrd Breaker Hulk, whit one punch he destroy half of the marvel world:
    3.bp.blogspot.com/_8ZaotG4EwwU/S8KUh7uvW5I/AAAAAAAAACo/n2o57dKCOnk/s1600/00.jpg.

By the way the mader hulk gets, the stronger hulk gets.

Hulk for the FP award.

21. Obyron July 13, 2012 at 10:27 pm -      #121

Last I checked, Abaddon was not a psyker(at least, he didnt get any warp powers). and while he has the blessing of all 4 chaos gods, he kinda hasn’t really done much to justify it… 12 failed black crusades does not a competent commander make(yes there are 13, but one[the 5th, IIRC] was led by Doombreed, Khorne’s most powerful Daemon Prince[who is also Genghis MOTHERFUCKING Khan]). Also, while Abaddon’s daemon sword is strong, it has a chance to try to attack him, then he has to take the time to get it to freaking cooperate, during which either Hulk will throw the nearest large building/Land Raider/Titan at Abby, or run up and make true the nickname most neckbeards have for Abby, the Armless Failure. On a related note, upon thrashing the bejeesus out of Failbaddon, Hulk will be elevated to Daemonic Princehood by Khorne… or seen as the third Ork God. if the latter, then the WAAAGH! will be of the most epic proportions.

22. Green Scar March 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm -      #122

Hulk pulls the infinite mass of Anti-Matter and Matter apart:
    media.comicvine.com/uploads/14/146186/2888129-hulk_anti_matter_feat.jpg
    Hulk reacts to Sentry’s speed blitz:
    www.universomarvel.com.aq/hulk/Hulk-vs-Sentry-1.jpg
    ——–
    I don’t know really anything about Abbadon, but if he’s anything like Kharn, he gets one shotted.

23. Gabriel September 4, 2013 at 1:47 pm -      #123

i cant belive…. some people think kharn>abaddon -.- are retarded??? abadon is one of the strongest characters in the 40k universe… and if u paragone vs kharn… kharn die… no 1 in tabletop game can defeat him in 1v1 i think only a swarmlord can TRY to kill him ut i’m not sure…. vs hulk… mh… hulk power grows i ncombat but idk the Drach’nyen effect on hulk… i suppose to massacre hulk… but if hulk survive and grow in power abaddon is dead… idk may be is a abaddon victory coz of his reality rending but idk i vote abaddon

24. Xornell September 4, 2013 at 2:05 pm -      #124

Lol jeez, this happened?

Anyway, Hulk. He’s stronger and more durable, not to mention with a healing factor that puts Wolverine’s to shame.

If Abbadon goofs and decides to “soul flay” Hulk, all he’ll do is get rid of Banner. With no mind/emotional base to keep him in check, Hulk’s strength grows exponentially and tears whatever planet they’re on to bits.

« Previous 1 2