Goku Vs Itachi Uchiha

Goku (Dragonball Z) Vs Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)

Here is a match in which I’ll confess to not know much other than that Goku can go head to head with Superman, so that must mean something.

So, dear reader, who wins this fight?

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: admin View all posts by
« Previous 1 16 17 18

1,777 Comments on "Goku Vs Itachi Uchiha"

1. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 5:48 pm -      #1701

If catching someone in a genjutsu was that easy why the hell is Madra the only person to capture a tailed Beast alone? Hell he had to give Tobi all of his skills and powers to pull it off when he tried. There is a limit to what one person can genjutsu and Goku is far abpve that limit. It also deosn;t help that Goku could mostlikely tank the toture anyway seeing how Itachi wouldn’t be able to figure out what could hurt Goku in the illusion.

2. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:16 pm -      #1702

@king of games
    Thank you for being reasonable and rasing valid points. unlike mike, >_>>>>>>>tailed beast, without any proof is silly. though i would like some scans or proof.
    King of Games you have raised a valid point.
    in any case Goku can’t tank genjutsu, Itachi controls everything he can turn goku’s form into putty, or bury him in lava, the sky is the limit with Itachi.
    For heavens sakes, he recreated his entire villages, and murdered them over and over before sasukes eyes. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1SdN6ljXz8
    if he can recreate an entire village, i am pretty sure he can create an illusion to mind dominate goku.
    still if you can prove goku can hold that much ki. I think you might have a big point to change this battle, so show me proof :)

3. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:28 pm -      #1703

@mike
    needles pierce goku, so don’t give me no crap that he can’t

4. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:29 pm -      #1704

@king of games
    What do you need to see that will get you to admit itachi can beat goku?

5. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:38 pm -      #1705

narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/616/15

6. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 8:38 pm -      #1706

Ok my efforts here were in vain. This is how it goes:

Kakarot offers itachi a chance to surrender. He activates his gen fucking ninja technique name thing and traps Kakarot. Kakarot freaks out and amps up like crazy. ItachI can’t handle the load and accidentally fries both brains using Kakarot’s insane levels in a feedback loop. Both are now vegetables and I fucking win
    /thread

7. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:40 pm -      #1707

@primus
    so its a tie? and i missed your efforts to close the thread?

8. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 8:43 pm -      #1708

@storm post 1705
    Kakarot made a genki dama vs frieza using a solar system’s donated energy. He tapped other planets to get power. Vs Vegeta on earth in the Saiyan Saga earth donated power to kick Vegeta’s ass. Again look at the power levels abs how much stronger Kakarot is now. He holds multiple earth’s worth of ki. Even if you want to say earth donated 1% by scaling he holds more than one earth’s worth

9. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:47 pm -      #1709

@primus
    Is that in base form or ssj3? I know ssj3 contains worlds worth of energy, seeing how he nearly destroyed the world transforming.

10. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 8:48 pm -      #1710

Yeah I pull them into the World of Dreams and break both their minds at the same time.
    No I tried to clarify issues to end this debate but nothing had changed so I made a stupid scenario

11. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:51 pm -      #1711

@primus
    i agree.
    so are you saying Itachi wins? in your opinion
    because right now i feel like goku might take this. : p

12. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 8:52 pm -      #1712

Use power levels provided and scale where not. Look what he did at around the infamous 9000, 1,000,000 etc. Kakarot is the ki Rand al’Thor

13. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm -      #1713

I won’t pick a side I feel he could be trapped and I feel Kakarot can escape but I only know Naruto from the site so i’m severely limited and therefore may be missing information. I know enough to THINK Kakarot will win, but not enough to claim it

14. Motor314 February 21, 2013 at 8:55 pm -      #1714

@primus
    :D Rand al thor = awesome. I agree goku using ki, is the equivalnet of Rand with weaves.
    to bad RAnd would WTF curbstomp goku into oblivion.
    however excellent comparsion.

15. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 8:59 pm -      #1715

@primus
    since you have a netural view, which i can’t express how much i appreciate. What evidence should i look for to make you think Itachi can win, or evidence that seals the deal for goku?

16. Storm117 February 21, 2013 at 9:04 pm -      #1716

@everyone
    can we get a list of details that would be required for Itachi to pull a win, from those who think Goku can win.
    and for those that think that Itachi can win, what can we use to prove that goku can defeat itachi.
    this way we can stop debating in cirlces and can finnaly resolve the issue.

17. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 9:08 pm -      #1717

Ino was able to control Obito not the Ten Tails. Obito for a few seconds because she couldn’t handle any more. Another thing her mind transfer is completely different from genjtsu so don;t even go comparing the two. I don;t see how you can doubt he has less then 1/100 of the planets power in base. Freeza in his weakest form with a Powerlevel of 530,000 destroyed a planet bigger and more dense then earth. Goku’s base power on Namek was 3,000,000 and he has only gotten stronger. So by Namek he already had the power to destroy about 5.6 planets.

18. Motor314 February 21, 2013 at 9:11 pm -      #1718

@storm
    that is a brilliant idea. that way we can finnaly end this. :) good thinking
    What i would require for goku to pull a win is simple.
    1. the ability to resist a mental assault
    2. more evidence of goku speed blitzing without stopping to anaylize the scenario

19. Motor314 February 21, 2013 at 9:15 pm -      #1719

@tkog
    can you state what evidence you require for ITachi to pull a win, after all those object to Itachi winning and those who support itachi have all thier evidence on the table we can start searching for evidence that proves the other person wrong
    storm had a good idea
    I personally don’t want this debate going as bad as last night, so please state what you require so that we can wrap this up.
    I am willing to cede and give up, if goku can bring up evidence. so please as a gesture of good fait can you do the same?

20. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 9:19 pm -      #1720

Itachi capturing something as strong as Goku. Itachi hurting someone as tough as Goku. Itachi being able to match any character comparible to Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball Z character.

21. Motor314 February 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm -      #1721

@tkog
    Thank you, now I will go look for more evidence.
    I appreciate it.

22. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 9:22 pm -      #1722

I honestly doubt you can find anything comparible to moon busting in Naruto but have fun with that.

23. Mike February 21, 2013 at 9:24 pm -      #1723

“Thank you for being reasonable and rasing valid points. unlike mike,”
    -yes, ignore points, that’s a good debating tactic. remember, they aren’t just mine, they are the majority of this threads posts that i’m summing up because you guys are apparently too lazy to read.
    “needles pierce goku, so don’t give me no crap that he can’t”
    -that’s comical filler, lol. same way goku can fall and hurt his head yet takes sniper rifles to the cheek like nothing.
    “I know goku can blow up planets, don’t put words in my mouth. I was saying goku’s punch, PUNCH, P-U-N-C-H, can’t destroy a mountina in base form”
    -and i SHOWED S-H-O-W-E-D, you why he can.
    “Goku flying that fast? sorry i trust death battle more than you. and as i said, it is a medium, to avoid fanboys or people like kitten.”
    -no need to trust, i used actual instances with dialogue explaining them and legitimate sites for the speed it would have had to have been. again this ignoring thing with newer Facts is getting extremely annoying. address it or shut the fuck up dude.
    “mike, an illusion is just being in the brain, he is not contorlling goku’s ki, Itachi never ever ever controls the opponents chakra, he just sends the illusion in goku’s mind, while holding a bit of the chakra.”
    -you are missing the point completely since even in your interpretation he STILL has to use his chakra to force goku’s……aint gonna happen. once again, ignorance.
    “for example King kai sends a message into goku’s brian, does he have to contorl all of Goku’s massive ki? no!”
    -he’s not trying to alter his chakra though. he is telepathically talking across dimensions. very different from trying to manipulate goku’s ki to make illusions.
    “Also its just an illusion like the message that king Kai sends. Illusion just plays by latching on the opponents mind and sending signals.”
    -kai does not send an illusion, and genjutsu has never been said to work like that. it manipulates the chakra in the victim’s mind. kinda why altering your chakra can break some genjutsus. quit making things up.
    “Did you read my argument about the computer hacker? Genjutsu is just like that. Goku has a lot of ki, however Itachi just needs to grab a bit of ki of goku’s and he can cast the genjutsu.”
    -analogies don’t work well when the analogy…..well…doesn’t work.
    “what can convince you that itachi cna beat goku and i can prove it, or fail, either way i don’t care, but what do you need to see to know that Goku will lose?”
    -that itachi can physicall harm goku, that genjutsu doesnt have to manipulate goku’s ki to work. show those two and then i’ll get to the rest.
    “Ino controlling the ten tails. she has done this twice. If someone as weak as Ino can control the ten tails which has more energy than a planet why can’t Itachi control goku, who doen’st have 1/4 of a planets energy in goku, if goku is lucky. I dbout he has 1/100 of a planets energy IN HIS BASE FORM!!!!!”
    -200-400 power level blows up the moon(master roshi and piccolo). goku has 3,000,000 at base form. doubt all you want. i suppose i should mention that with those moon busting attacks the 200PL one was master roshi with a kamehameha which is a direct energy transferance from yourself to the attack. so 200 blows up a moon, goku has passively 3million in him in base form.
    “to bad RAnd would WTF curbstomp goku into oblivion.”
    -no, just no, don’t even go there; goku would stomp so hard. rand has one ability able to put him down but not the capability by any far fetched means.
    “this way we can stop debating in cirlces and can finnaly resolve the issue.”
    -the things i have said have been said many times before and stood up to scrutiny. the only reason it is going in circles is because you refuse to look back and have refused to address me bringing them up again. if you want blame for the circular debating, you need only look at yourself.

24. PrimusxPilus February 21, 2013 at 9:25 pm -      #1724

*looks around*
    Good. Now play nice children before ptaine, sorrow,aelfinn and I descend upon you.
    *walks out like a boss*

25. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 9:33 pm -      #1725

If we take Vegeta’s boast in the Saiyan Saga as true then his power level of 38,000 was enough to turn the Earth to dust. So that means Goku’s base of 3,000,000 in Namek is the equal to about 78.9 planets. Seeing how Goku’s gotten stronger this means he has more then enough energy in his body to destroy maybe hundreads to thousands of planets.

26. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 9:52 pm -      #1726

Well… the Sage of the Six Paths technically made the Moon to seal the Ten-Tailed demon away. Think Pain’s ultimate technique, www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c439/6.html, only thousands of times bigger. So basically we have a feat comparable to Kami, who recreated the moon after Roshi destroyed it.

27. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 9:54 pm -      #1727

*hundreds if not thousands

28. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 10:08 pm -      #1728

Kami who is weaker then End of Dragon Ball Goku. That doesn’t help at all. That means the most powerful being in the Naruto verse can’t even match Raditz the weakest Saiyan character in the series. Mind you I said Dragon Ball Goku not Dragon Ball Z Goku.

29. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 10:12 pm -      #1729

You were dubious that there was something comparable, I gave you something comparable. What more do you need to know?

30. Tarbel February 21, 2013 at 10:18 pm -      #1730

Base form Goku has far more than just one planet’s worth of power.
    Piccolo at a power level of ~450 destroyed the moon with a charged up generic ki blast.
    Vegeta from the Saiyan saga, with a powerlevel of 18000, threatened to destroy earth with his Galick Gun.
    Frieza in first form, power level of 530 thousand, busted Planet Vegeta which had a gravity of around 10X Earth’s, making it harder to destroy than Earth because of its gravitational binding energy.
    Base Goku during the fight against Frieza was power level of 3 million.
    3,000,000/450= 6,666.667x moon bust power level
    3,000,000/18,000= 166.667x earth bust power level
    3,000,000/530,000= 5.66x 10g earth bust power level
    I’m not saying that power levels scale linearly, but even base Goku should at least have the power to destroy the earth, perhaps even several times over.
    At the very least, even Base Goku has shown power rivaling that of any of the Jinchuriki because of his planet busting amount of ki, and possibly much more (Goku has gotten much stronger since the Frieza saga).
    If Goku still has control over his own body outside of the genjutsu, he can, and has, use a powerful burst of ki called a Kiai, or ki flash which has been able to deflect, block, and stop ki blasts.
    He can also use an eye flash strong enough to push Frieza.
    Frieza’s eye flash:
    view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-01.html?ch=Volume+26&page=113
    Goku’s eye flash:
    view.thespectrum.net/series/dragon-ball-volume-01.html?ch=Volume+26&page=114

Some important questions:
    Does Itachi normally start off using Tsukiyomi right away?
    What are all the times Itachi has used Tsukiyomi?

31. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 10:20 pm -      #1731

No you did what you wanted you showed me somethign I clearly forgot about. It’s just it doesn’t help Itachi win considering you know Itachi is way weaker the the Six Path Sage so it isn’t even comparible. I was asking for thing that could used to scale Itachi and that can’t be scaled to Itachi seeing how not even The First and Madra are no where near the Sage’s level. I mean if the First and Mdra’s prowers are considered myths and fairy tales then The sage’s power must be like that of a concept no mortal in the Narutoverse can understand and you just told me he’s weaker then Raditz. This looks all kinds of bad for Itachi.

32. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 10:29 pm -      #1732

No you did what you wanted you showed me somethign I clearly forgot about
    What I did was show you something comparable in Naruto. I never once claimed it would help Itachi.
    You need to get whatever preconceived notions about me out of your head before addressing my posts because I am starting to get irritated with your attitude.
    I have said time and time again I have no particular interest discussing the actual debate anymore, but if people have questions surrounding it, I am more than happy to answer. Am I making myself clear enough for you now?

33. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 10:31 pm -      #1733

I never claimed you were trying to help Itachi I said I was looking for something that could be scaled to Itachi. I know you stopped giving two shits about this thread months ago man.

34. Mike February 21, 2013 at 10:32 pm -      #1734

fight fight fight fight………nah

35. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 10:36 pm -      #1735

You did not make that clear in your post in the post I initially addressed.
    If you knew I wasn’t trying to help Itachi, why address me in a way that assumes that I was? Phrases like “that doesn’t help at all” or “It’s just it doesn’t help Itachi win” implies that I am trying to debate a side which I clearly am not.

36. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 10:39 pm -      #1736

I’ll be more clear next time, but I just wanted to point out what you brought didn’t help things for the others who might think that it does.

37. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 10:44 pm -      #1737

They know better than that.

38. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 10:45 pm -      #1738

I’m starting to believe they don’t. Then again I have no faith in people.

39. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 10:56 pm -      #1739

A few misunderstandings of certain techniques perhaps, but they have yet to make a claim about Itachi that implies having a technique he has never used. Not to my knowledge at least.

40. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 11:00 pm -      #1740

Yeah it’s more the “it doesn’t matter how strong he is it will still work on him” argument that’s getting my blood to boil. Or the even worst “Goku isn’t as strong as a tailed beast” argument. I mean Naruto’s top teirs are still weaker then mid tier Dragon Ball characters. How can they how to match a Dragon Ball Z top tier.

41. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 11:06 pm -      #1741

They are focusing more on the “illusion” aspect rather than the chakra manipulation.

42. The King of Games February 21, 2013 at 11:08 pm -      #1742

But that isn’t even the part anyone is trying to argue.

43. TheSorrow February 21, 2013 at 11:13 pm -      #1743

It isn’t? Storm seemed rather adamant about that particular argument.

44. Tarbel February 21, 2013 at 11:26 pm -      #1744

“This neutral setting will incorporate all associated elements for all combatants to operate at maximum efficiency.”
    “Combatants will be ported into battle with their standard power-set and equipment associated with their used incarnations for the combatant to take part of the battle at maximum efficiency.”
    I think Goku should have a chakra network and Itachi should have ki so that Goku can sense Itachi.

45. Envoy February 21, 2013 at 11:43 pm -      #1745

“the sharingan will also tell Itachi that goku will attack, so he will have warning just like he did with the lightning”
    Which he barely reacted to.
    “needles pierce goku, so don’t give me no crap that he can’t”
    Give dat proofz
    “….seeing how he nearly destroyed the world transforming.”
    Where are you getting this from?
    “…Itachi never ever ever controls the opponents chakra…”
    Last I checked, it controlled the chakra in the brain.
    “Ino controlling the ten tails.”
    She did this with a power up that made every freaking character who got it able to affect the Juubi. She is not at her regular power set.

46. Dassadec February 22, 2013 at 12:11 am -      #1746

Ino, while controlling the 10 tails was while the whole shinobi alliance was running at junchuriki equivalent chakra levels just confirming the previous post

47. Dassadec February 22, 2013 at 12:15 am -      #1747

Oh god the grammar it’s too late for me to be typing I hope you guys speak tired

48. Darthgrim February 22, 2013 at 12:17 am -      #1748

Wait what.
    Sharingan Prediction is for physical movements only.
    And it only applies to things Itachi can actually see.

49. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 10:41 am -      #1749

@Tkog
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/594/9
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tails
    says that all chakra came from the ten-tails that means all the life in all the universe, (mind you life, not mass) came from the ten-tails. thats worlds upon worlds of chakra.
    I doubt Itachi could put a genjutsu on the ten tails, however against the nine tials, is exactly what Kishimito designed him for. the Nine tials has the most of the ten tials chakra, out of all the other nine.
    so if all chakra comes from the ten tails, that exists in an incalcuable amount, all that energy all that limitless energy was divided into nine taled beasts.
    Kurama i could say has half of the chakra assuming that 7 tailed beasts fired their bijuu darmas(their strongest attack) at Kurama, adn Kurama not only defelcted their atttack but countered that even the first 7 tailed beasts_ -
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12
    shows kurama deflecting 7 tails chakra, with a blast greater than their.
    Mind you this is only half of the kyuubi's power so it can alos mean he can muster more.
    the fourth hokage sealed half of the nine tials chakra inside of him. and the other half into naruto. narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/370/11
    Its safe to assume that kurama has worlds worth of energy because its very minor movements narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/3 can bust mountains and cause tsunamis with a flicker of its tail. which goku's movements can't do that. True goku's ki blasts can do the same but i am not sure
    I Think Kurama can bust a moon considering its massive power, if you give him several moments to power up, like goku does I bet he can destroy the moon
    So this i hope can prove that base form goku=Kurama in terms of chakra/ki.
    also Itachi can contorl the kyuubi, mainly due to the fact that, that was the whole reason the mangekyou sharingan exists.
    this is no common feat, there are only 5 who have awoken the mangekyou sharingan, Shisui, Madara, madara's brother, Itachi, and Kakashi/tobi. So not everyone can do it, since it is a rare rare feat.
    supressing massive energies is what the sharigan was crafted for.
    (not that this has anything to do with the debate) Mind you it does have a limit it can't control the ten tails. however this is due to several reasons, one the sharingan is required, along with the rinnengan and the senju cells.
    Although i am not sure if Edo Itachi is allowed. however if he does, narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/17 he controls unlimited chakra. That means he can do whatever he pleases and makes goku's massive power meaningless.
    edo Itachi is most current fighting form, This is due to the fact that although he was resurrected, he broke control and could've lived forever if he didn't decide to sacrifce himself(again) to save the ninja world. when he defeated kabuto.
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/1
    Kabuto has alot of charka since he controls all the edo's meaning he controls edo madara, and the rest. although edo madara eventually broke his control, Kabuto had control of him for a while.
    for Itachi to capture him in a genjutsu is another feat.
    @ King of games
    this was your first question,
    "Itachi capturing something as strong as Goku."
    just to summarize, Ten tails creates all chakra, all life in the universe, so planets worth of the universe. kurama has probably has half that. Mangekyou sharingan was tialored to control the nine tials, so Itachi can control the nine tials.
    Goku has planets worth of energy in him, Kurama does to so. Base goku = Kurama.
    Itachi controls kurama, therefore he can control goku.
    also if this is edo itachi, he has unlimited chakra, so this makes goku's power pale in comparison.
    So itachi can control base goku
    Does this seem correct, (for your first argument that is?"

50. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 10:46 am -      #1750

@Tkog
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/594/9
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tails
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12
    shows kurama deflecting 7 tails chakra, with a blast greater than their.

51. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 10:48 am -      #1751

Mind you this is only half of the kyuubi’s power so it can alos mean he can muster more.
    Its safe to assume that kurama has worlds worth of energy because its very minor movements narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/3 can bust mountains and cause tsunamis with a flicker of its tail. which goku’s movements can’t do that. True goku’s ki blasts can do the same but i am not sure
    So this i hope can prove that base form goku=Kurama in terms of chakra/ki.
    this is no common feat, there are only 5 who have awoken the mangekyou sharingan, Shisui, Madara, madara’s brother, Itachi, and Kakashi/tobi. So not everyone can do it, since it is a rare rare feat.
    supressing massive energies is what the sharigan was crafted for.
    (not that this has anything to do with the debate) Mind you it does have a limit it can’t control the ten tails. however this is due to several reasons, one the sharingan is required, along with the rinnengan and the senju cells.

52. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 10:48 am -      #1752

Although i am not sure if Edo Itachi is allowed. however if he does, narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/17 he controls unlimited chakra. That means he can do whatever he pleases and makes goku’s massive power meaningless.
    edo Itachi is most current fighting form, This is due to the fact that although he was resurrected, he broke control and could’ve lived forever if he didn’t decide to sacrifce himself(again) to save the ninja world. when he defeated kabuto.
    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/591/1
    Kabuto has alot of charka since he controls all the edo’s meaning he controls edo madara, and the rest. although edo madara eventually broke his control, Kabuto had control of him for a while.
    for Itachi to capture him in a genjutsu is another feat.
    @ King of games
    this was your first question,
    “Itachi capturing something as strong as Goku.”
    Goku has planets worth of energy in him, Kurama does to so. Base goku = Kurama.
    Itachi controls kurama, therefore he can control goku.
    also if this is edo itachi, he has unlimited chakra, so this makes goku’s power pale in comparison.
    So itachi can control base goku
    Does this seem correct, (for your first argument that is?”

53. Dassadec February 22, 2013 at 11:00 am -      #1753

I honestly think you have a point motor, well said

54. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 11:03 am -      #1754

@dassedec
    Thank you :) I just hope King of games agrees. :)

55. Dassadec February 22, 2013 at 11:14 am -      #1755

Inundated you that only applies to the Ki/chakra levels, possibly power too but there is no one in the Narutoverse that matches Base Gokus speed. And while Kurama and 10 tails may pack moon busting potential I doubt they have the range.

56. Dassadec February 22, 2013 at 11:15 am -      #1756

Lol mind you. Not inundated

57. The King of Games February 22, 2013 at 11:29 am -      #1757

I don’t see how Ten tails has all the chakra in the universe when we’ve only seen one planet in the Narutoverse. I don’t see how the Ten Tails relates to 9 Tails who is way weaker then him. If the Ten tails was this powerful how could he get trapped in the moon in the first place? Itachi never captured the 9 Tails so how can you say he can? Seeing how nothing in Naruto has ever blown up a planet you can’y say the 9 Tail is equal to Goku seeing how there is nothing to compare.

58. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 11:43 am -      #1758

@tkog
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tails
    the ten tails relates to kurama due to the fact that they used to be one in the same. all of the nine tailed beasts used to make up the ten tails. So Kurama relates to the ten tails in that regard
    also the nine tails has never blown up a planet, but neither has goku. It took goku in kaiken x 20 plus drawing energy from the earth for a long time jus to resist vegeta’s beam that could destroy the earth.
    this is goku in his base, so if you subtract all that power. Goku may be able to destroy an object the size of the moon. in his base.
    I keep saying in his base becasue that is when itachi would catch him.
    kyuubi has moon destroying power.
    Also the rikoudu senning sealed the ten tails dead body in the moon, with all of its chakra inside of him(rikouda sennin) naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ten-Tails
    Seeing as how sasuke could repress the nine tials chakra with ease in the first episode of shippuden, its no stretch of the mind that Itachi cna do the same with mangeykou.
    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan proves that the mangekyou sharigan can cotnrol the nine tails. mind you they can easily contorl the tailed beast, so this is by far not the mangekyou’s limit.
    also I just stated that the ten tails created all chakra and life the infinte source that is chakra. Chakra has no limit, since it is omnipresent, in everything and everwhere. so to have 1/2 of that in kurama or even 1/9 is eqaul to goku.
    therefore ITachi can catch goku in genjutsu and control him.
    do you agree?

59. The King of Games February 22, 2013 at 11:54 am -      #1759

Show me the 9 Tails blowing up the moon. Since you seem to believe he can based off nothing. Goku used a Kaio Ken X4 to raise his own power to match Vegeta and that was all the way in the Saiyan Saga. Goku now Leagues above that. Sauske stopped the chakra by stopping Naruto from getting it. So he didn’t stop the fox he stopped the host. Also kaio Ken doesn’t draw power from the planet but pushes the users power pass it’s limits.

60. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 11:57 am -      #1760

“kyuubi has moon destroying power.”
    lmfao!
    Kyuubi is country at best

61. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:03 pm -      #1761

@the king of games
    did you read my post of mangekyou sharingan? its common naruto knowledge that it can restrain the nine tials
    its also easily done, without even focusing on the beast, for example narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/621
    shows madara fighting while contorling the tailed beast. So this is nowhere’s close to the sharingans limit.
    show me goku blowing up the moon. is my answer to you saying that.
    ten tails created all of chakra aka life, that source in incalucable, that is all living things, its vastly >>>>>>spirit bomb.
    so nine tails = goku if not greater than goku in power.
    Itachi can controls nine tials therofore he can control goku.

62. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 12:09 pm -      #1762

Mangekyou working on Nine Tails is meaningless unless Nine tails has any mental resistance feats
    —-
    “so nine tails = goku if not greater than goku in power.”
    lol goku could solo the HST if he wanted.

63. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:15 pm -      #1763

@The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief
    I am arguing that itachi can contorl Goku in tsyukonimi.
    what do you think about that?

64. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 12:20 pm -      #1764

Yes I think goku would be affected by tsyukonimi.due to having no feats to suggest otherwise
    the real question is wether it will be enough to take him out
    when used on kakashi he could still fight afterwards for a bit and it wasnt even fatal
    goku is tougher than kakashi so ….
    and this all relies on itachi useing it
    most likely scenario is start of fight goku snaps itachis nech from behind a second after the match starts

65. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:24 pm -      #1765

@The Melancholoy of Fallstar thief
    So far we have agreed upon that
    1. Itachi will acknoledge goku as threat and activate MS to capture him
    2. Goku will look at itachi’s eyes
    3. Goku won’t speedblitz righht away since he is a warrior,and he is taught, not to mentio that is not goku’s nature.
    the two things I have to prove is that,
    1. Goku can be caught in tsyukonimi
    2. Itachi can hurt ogku in tsukonimi

66. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 12:27 pm -      #1766

“. Goku won’t speedblitz righht away since he is a warrior,and he is taught, not to mentio that is not goku’s nature.”
    Due to FP rules that can be considered CIS that hinders his victory so it can be ignored

67. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:32 pm -      #1767

@The Melancholoy of Fallstar thief
    first i want to prove my first point to adress the second on.
    however Kakashi did’nt keep fighting after tysukonomi, he talked, and then collapsed.
    also I doubt goku has been through more than kakashi. this is mental torment.
    kakashi is an emotional wreck. his dad commited suicide, his mom apparenlty died as well, his friend died for him, he killed his other best friend Rin, and his master was eaten by a death god saving him.
    for kakashi to suffer that big after that much mental torture, i doubt goku can match that. Goku never saw his planet die before him. Goku has never had any mental domnation resistance, not mention kakashi had the sharingan so Itachi’s torture limited Itachi’s damage.
    In any case thank you for agreeing with me on MS can capture goku. :)

68. TheSorrow February 22, 2013 at 12:32 pm -      #1768

69. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 12:38 pm -      #1769

“While I do not agree with Motor on all accounts, Goku not speedblitzing right at the start does not hinder him from taking the victory, and thus cannot be taken away.”
    Meh dont feel like arguing about this.

70. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:40 pm -      #1770

@the sorrow

71. TheSorrow February 22, 2013 at 12:41 pm -      #1771

I’m just saying, the CIS would have to have a direct impact on the combatant’s victory for it to be removed.

72. The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief February 22, 2013 at 12:51 pm -      #1772

Goku loseing due to standing there and staring down Itachi at the start of the match sorta has a direct direct impact on the combatant’s victory

73. TheSorrow February 22, 2013 at 12:57 pm -      #1773

What Itachi can do and what Goku can do are mutually exclusive. Besides, there are arguments to counter it as we speak. Some people do not agree with Genjutsu working.

74. Motor314 February 22, 2013 at 12:58 pm -      #1774

The Melancholy Of Fallstar Thief
    Goku pops Itachi like a zit. not every time Itahci will be able to activate ms fast enough. we are just saying the majority of the time, Itachi will be able to catch him like 6/10.
    the other 4/10 Itachi is destroyed.

75. Max81 February 22, 2013 at 1:01 pm -      #1775

@everyone
    :) I am very pleased to see how things are going. :)

76. Storm117 February 22, 2013 at 10:52 pm -      #1776

@everyone
    so how are things going, what is left that needs to be covered?

@motor
    I bow before you master, well done. :)
    you made think that itachi can win.
    I thought that goku’s insane power would be to much for Itachi to control thus barring his win, but you came up with the ten-tails argument.
    well done :)

77. The King of Games February 22, 2013 at 11:04 pm -      #1777

How does the Ten Tails help Itachi win? Your argument doesn’t even make sense your relating the powers and feats of stronger character to Itachi who is way weaker then them. I can’t even begin to explain why everything about the Ten Tails is a load of crap. I mena if anything said about the Ten tails was true how did it’s chakra get stolen if it’s Infinite you can’t steal subtract from infinity. How did it get divided? You can’t divide by infinity. How does what a strong character can do help Itachi who wouldn’t be skilled enough or strong enough to pull it off help prove he can beat Goku. You guys haven’t even addressed the fact that Goku wouldn;t even get hurt because he’s way tougher then any character in the entire Narutoverse. I still see no reason for Goku to look into Itachi’s eyes when there are litterally a thousands of ways to fight a person and read their movements without looking in their eyes and Goku knows pretty much all of them.

« Previous 1 16 17 18