Phase 3 DarkTrooper Vs Space Marine

Phase 3 DarkTrooper (Star Wars) Vs Space Marine (Warhammer 40K)

Well, here is a match that if all indications are correct, should be close to an even match. I have to confess that I didn’t know of a DarkTrooper until it was mentioned on the site – a little reading later, this might be a battle that the Space Marine loses…

Or does he?

1 2 3 4 5 12 Next »

1,124 Comments on "Phase 3 DarkTrooper Vs Space Marine"

1. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:21 pm -      #201

@Wpago

If you read the point on #193, I stated how it depends greatly on which Chapter we’re talking about for a bloody good reason really.
    Do you see why, yet?

2. Aelfinn August 10, 2013 at 11:21 pm -      #202

I really have to ask why you use inappropriate words in the ways that you do. Now, I have no problem with the words themselves, but if you’re going to use them, at least make them mean something. They aren’t accomplishing anything. No one’s feeling bad about themselves. No one’s changing their arguments because of their use. No one’s backing down. Is it some odd manifestation of your anger? The idea that 40K could lose at all, as if by-gone eras hold any weight, making you lose your grip on social norms? I would suggest just trolling, but you argue so genuinely. It’s different from other trolling like DReager1.

Maybe it’s just a stupid mind reacting violently to something you disagree with. You can’t use actual violence, so internet profanity is your last resort.

3. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:22 pm -      #203

“The difference in armor between the phase 2 and phase 3 is hardly noticeable. The phase 3 is bulkier, but the armor is still the same.”

No it’s not. It states the Phase III specifically wore black armor made of Phrik.

“Wrong you stupid piece of shit. Phase 2 has phrink armor, they all do.”

Also incorrect. Phase 0-II didn’t.

4. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:22 pm -      #204

“Phase Two Dark Troopers became the standard combat units. Their phrik body shells made them tougher than Phase One, while their repulsorlift engines and flight jets enabled them to strike form the air.” – The New Essential Guide to Droids pg. 99

—–

So Xornell, I hope you’re prepared to eat your own shit now.

5. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 10, 2013 at 11:23 pm -      #205

Cmon guys, don’t you remember that that comic is from Star Wars Tales? And what is the big thing about Star Wars Tales?

6. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:25 pm -      #206

@Alefinn

7. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:25 pm -      #207

“Issue #1 to Issue #20 were edited by Peet Janes (Issues 1 and 2) and Dave Land (Issues 3-20) and were labeled Infinities, placing them outside the canon (though this is not to say that the events depicted are permanently outside of the official continuity, just that they should not be considered canon unless or until they are endorsed by a canon source).”

8. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:25 pm -      #208

@Major at #204

That they’re all side-stories if I’m not mistaken?

Either way I hate to come across as a broken record, but for cases like these, I may have to make an exception to the rule.

9. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:26 pm -      #209

And putting text in parentheses does not make them true retard. Provide a source.

10. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 10, 2013 at 11:27 pm -      #210

If I recall, that is Sand Blasted from Tales #4. All Tales before #21 are non-canon. Seriously, common knowledge, Star Wars Tales 1-20 are some of the only pieces of Star Was that isn’t canon without being cartoonish.

11. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:27 pm -      #211

“I feel like FisherKing’s younger, 12 -year-old brother who slings profanities over Xbox Live got a hold of his account.

I agree. If we had been called homosexual a few times or had our mothers’ integrity called into question it’d be an ironclad theory. Ah well, the night’s still young.

Also I was about to say everything else you said.

Bro, it’s not intimidating anyone. It’s not making your “points” more efficient. You aren’t coming off as a rebel or a badass.

You’re coming off as an annoying, mentally stunted 12 year old. Aside from making people hate you, we’re actually taking your posts LESS seriously with every addition to your piss-poor arguments, which is saying something.

12. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 10, 2013 at 11:29 pm -      #212

The Infinities logo proves him right. Dumbass bringing non-canon material to a debate.

13. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:30 pm -      #213

“So Xornell, I hope you’re prepared to eat your own shit now.”

Nope. The Phase I’s skeleton was made of Phrik. Doesn’t mean they had found the right alloy and doesn’t prove the ratios of Phrik in the droid.

Also from what I’m hearing, it was a non-canon appearance anyway :)

14. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:30 pm -      #214

Strange. Your response to eating your own shit is to vomit more shit. You sub-humans are truly worthless.
    —————————————————–
    “Seriously, common knowledge,”

A.k.a not true until proven.

15. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:31 pm -      #215

Which Chapters are more inclined to bring the Right Melee weaponry to bring against a Phase 3 Dark Trooper, and which ones prefer Ranged weaponry options by chance?

In the case of the Chapters with Ranged Weaponry mind-sets, which ones would carry the right Ranged weapons for the mission at hand?

16. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm -      #216

“I’m glad I devastated you. I know you’re broken because you try to move away from the point at hand ENTIRELY and spew retarded nonsense that has nothing to do with the debate and is just your retarded mind struggling to comprehend the actions of your betters. You failed, of course, as you’re too stupid to even come close and you fill in the lack of comprehension with your own sub-human inferiority. Thus you project your failings onto me. Pathetic.”
    Seriously? “retarted nonsense that has nothing to do with the debate and is just your retarted mind struggling to comprehend the actions of your betters.”
    First off, who in hell are you to say you are Aelfinn’s superior?
    Aelfinn’s post had nothing to do with the debate? It had everything to do with your supposed “debating,” if it can be referred to as such.
    What is a subhuman? Everyone that disagrees with you? Are you the only human left?
    Failings? There are none on his part. Pathetic? If you were referring to your sorry ass, piss poor attempts at forming a debate, then you are right.

17. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm -      #217

“Doesn’t mean they had found the right alloy and doesn’t prove the ratios of Phrik in the droid.”

Then the same goes for the Phase 3. THere is no proof that the Phase 3 uses any different phrink than the Phase 2 or the Phase 1. If anything because they’re all stated as “phrink” it’s obviously the same exact material, thus you’re trying to create some sort of loophole that doesn’t exist. Go back to eating your shit.

18. Aelfinn August 10, 2013 at 11:34 pm -      #218

“I’m glad I devastated you.”

All you’re doing is Argumentum Ad Nauseum, and I’ve got a headache right now. I’m telling you why the entire shockwave propagated evenly through the planet, but all you’re doing is saying “there are big asteroids”, despite the fact that the box was not found in an asteroid nor do you have any proof that the asteroids “were obviously a large distance away” and not just big rocks.

I could say these things, but you’ll just say “that’s retarded” and call me a “sub-human”. It wouldn’t accomplish anything.

19. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:34 pm -      #219

“then you are right.”

I am always right, just like I’m right about you being UTTERLY broken. You can’t refute the fact and I posted evidence that has utterly refuted every single wank you posted in this thread. This is why you also dropped the point completely and went on a worthless tangent, because you’re so hurt that you have to make a shitcomment. Typical sub-human behavior.

20. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:34 pm -      #220

Anybody willing to answer the questions I posted up at #214 in regards to SM Chapters, Grey Knights aside, that is?

21. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:35 pm -      #221

“Then the same goes for the Phase 3. THere is no proof that the Phase 3 uses any different phrink than the Phase 2 or the Phase 1.”

Sure there is. It’s black.

“Go back to eating your shit.”

I am now convinced you have coprophilia. Nobody talks like that, bro.

22. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:36 pm -      #222

@Xornell at #220

Since I’m not sure when anyone will answer my questions at #214, mind telling me what Coprophilia is, by chance?

23. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:37 pm -      #223

Your entire point is moot. Every SW media does not show phrink being as durable as you’re claiming it to be. I’ve even posted hard evidence that shows that everything you posted. You spewed so much shit in this thread that your head is almost empty of it, which is why you have a headache. Phrink may be somewhat heat resistant, but if it is torn to pieces by a sandcrawler explosion, and falling rocks cause great structural damage, then the DT will fall to a SM’s might with relative ease.

24. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:37 pm -      #224

“If not, mind explaining your reasons for not bothering to answer the questions at all as tastefully as you can manage?”

For me it’s a combination of:
    1. Laziness.
    2. Lack of knowledge concerning the differentiation between SM legions.
    3. FisherKing is more fun to torment.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help lol.

“I am always right, just like I’m right about you being UTTERLY broken.”

Obvious troll is obvious. Gtfo of FP numbnuts. Not a single person wants you here.

25. StealthRanger August 10, 2013 at 11:38 pm -      #225

“I’ve even posted hard evidence that shows that everything you posted. You spewed so much shit in this thread that your head is almost empty of it, which is why you have a headache.”

Wow, sounds like something Mike would say

26. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:38 pm -      #226

“mind telling me what Coprophilia is, by chance?”

A sexual fetish for excrement. Since he’s done nothing but mention shit since his arrival, I can only assume it’s because he gets a sick thrill out of it.

27. GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki August 10, 2013 at 11:38 pm -      #227

someone pass the popcorn.

28. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:39 pm -      #228

“Sure there is. It’s black.”

So is the phase one sub-human, thus in your retard mind the phase one and the phase three have equal phrink, which makes the phase 3 weaker than the phase 2. Of course you’re retarded so I disregard everything you post out of habit as nonsense. The phase 3 is stronger than the phase 2, but not by a large degree and certainly not enough for it to withstand being torn to shreds by the SM.

29. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 10, 2013 at 11:40 pm -      #229

THAT COMIC IS NOT CANON, HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

30. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:40 pm -      #230

@Xornell at #223

Let it be known when asked with a question like that and I know enough about the subject matter, that I have never claimed myself to be a saint nor will I be one in the future.
    That and know that I’ll do my best to answer your questions as best as I can manage.

As for the 2nd part, Grey Knights aside and to a lesser degree than them, the Blood Ravens?
    Fair enough.

31. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:41 pm -      #231

@Admiral at #228

*A Shuttle full of 3 of the known flavors of Popcorn gets brought to us*

You called? :cool:

32. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:41 pm -      #232

“This is why you also dropped the point completely and went on a worthless tangent”
    I addressed it properly. The issues were labeled as Infinities. They are outside the canon.
    “I am always right, just like I’m right about you being UTTERLY broken”
    Always right eh? Well you’re wrong about the outcome of this match.
    I am broken? When did you say such up until that comment?
    “because you’re so hurt that you have to make a shitcomment. Typical sub-human behavior.”
    You must not be able to read your own comments after you’ve posted them.
    Please, post a study on these “sub-humans.” It would explain how you are so well versed with them. It would be a revolution in the world today, and with you being always right, it will be instantly accepted as truth by everyone because it is a true.

33. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:42 pm -      #233

“So is the phase one sub-human,”

Only the skeletal parts.

” thus in your retard mind the phase one and the phase three have equal phrink, which makes the phase 3 weaker than the phase 2.”

That’s not even sort of close to what I said.

“Of course you’re retarded so I disregard everything you post out of habit as nonsense.”

Ahh so you CAN see where we’re coming from.

“The phase 3 is stronger than the phase 2, but not by a large degree and certainly not enough for it to withstand being torn to shreds by the SM.”

Yes it is. And for what it’s worth, the Phase II would destroy your Spess Mareens, too.

34. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:42 pm -      #234

“3. FisherKing is more fun to torment.”

In the sub-human’s shit-filled mind it retreats into a delusion. In this delusion the situations of others are its own and vice versa. Thus my destruction of it has been warped, in its deformed cranium, to be its own feat.

35. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:44 pm -      #235

@GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki
    “wow…this is getting good, veterans Aelfinn ZomB and Rorsach vs returning veteran Warhammer debater Fisher King
    someone pass the popcorn.”
    Wow. Someone put this in the BankGambling Timeline.

36. StealthRanger August 10, 2013 at 11:45 pm -      #236

“Wow. Someone put this in the BankGambling Timeline.”

I’ll oblige

37. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:45 pm -      #237

@Grand General Rorschach at #231

Let it be known that when I gotta clear things up, then I will do that.

38. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:45 pm -      #238

“Only the skeletal parts.”

Which is phrik sub-human.
    ————–
    “That’s not even sort of close to what I said.”

It’s what the continuation of your retarded “logic” stated.

——————-
    “Ahh so you CAN see where we’re coming from.”

I can see that you’re retarded.
    ———-
    ” the Phase II would destroy your Spess Mareens, too.”

39. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:45 pm -      #239

“Wow. Someone put this in the BankGambling Timeline.”

40. Aelfinn August 10, 2013 at 11:46 pm -      #240

“Every SW media ”

i.e. One non-canon comic. Got it.

“Wow, sounds like something Mike would say”

Has anyone seen Mike and Fisherking in the same debate? Makes you wonder…

41. Commander Cross August 10, 2013 at 11:47 pm -      #241

@Xornell at #238

I find it mighty odd that Every Summer, at least one Major event at minimum tends to happen. :?’
    I know from Experience actually.

42. StealthRanger August 10, 2013 at 11:48 pm -      #242

“Has anyone seen Mike and Fisherking in the same debate? Makes you wonder…”

It would just be a four digit post count “no u” debate

“I have all the facts, you’re are ignoring my facts”
    “no u”
    “no u”
    “NO U”

43. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:48 pm -      #243

“Which is phrik sub-human.”

Yeah… That was my point. Can you read?

“It’s what the continuation of your retarded “logic” stated.”

No, actually, it isn’t.

“I can see that you’re retarded.”

Ahh the “No u” defense again. Still not getting old?

“The sub-human thinks that spewing retarded nonsense that is obviously false is “trolling”.”

44. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:48 pm -      #244

” One non-canon comic. Got it.”

Keep deluding yourself, it has no bearing on reality. And it’s not just comics, it’s also Dark Force and battlefront.

————
    “Summer 2013: FisherKing makes his triumphant return and immediately begins vigrously wanking 40k threads again. Upon failure, he derps all over FP.Let us never forget.”

And the tears flow from the sub-human as it tries circle-jerking with its fellow sub-humans to ignore the painful truth.

45. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:50 pm -      #245

@Commander Cross
    “Just because (Sometimes) I tend to be under the impression most of everyone else is slower than me, does not automatically mean I think I’m better than everyone else or think I’m always right.
    Let it be known that when I gotta clear things up, then I will do that.”
    Um, Commander, comment #231, that wasn’t directed to you. Keep doing what you’re doing. Keep being you.

@StealthRanger
    “I’ll oblige”
    There you are! Thank you. Beginning to think you wouldn’t turn up.

46. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:50 pm -      #246

“I find it mighty odd that Every Summer, at least one Major event at minimum tends to happen. :?
    I know from Experience actually.”

-.- I wish I had been paying attention the last few years lol. Oh well, I guess I’ll be a veteran one day, too.

47. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:51 pm -      #247

“Yeah… That was my point. ”

Backpedaling only makes you fail more retard.
    ——–
    “No, actually, it isn’t.”

You’re so retarded you don’t even know what the shit you’re spewing is.
    ————–
    “Butthurt 40k fan is butthurt. Go cry over your 6th edition army that’ll be out of date next week with GW’s constant changes.”

The sub-human is flailing for a way to make a viable comeback after being so utterly devastated. Instead it only fails harder which will cause it to make harder attempts at making a counter which will fail even more. A vicious circle.

48. StealthRanger August 10, 2013 at 11:52 pm -      #248

“There you are!”

*jumps* What? Where? loljk

That and we should make an event page on the wiki about this :maybe

Anyways, Amaterasu BFR’s the Space Marine and the Dark Trooper with her galaxy spinning wind :hehee

49. Aelfinn August 10, 2013 at 11:52 pm -      #249

““I have all the facts, you’re are ignoring my facts””

Tell me about. Geez, this is getting old.

50. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:53 pm -      #250

“Backpedaling only makes you fail more retard.”

Aaaaand this has nothing to do with anything. Try to stay on-topic, kiddo.

“You’re so retarded you don’t even know what the shit you’re spewing is.”

No u.

“The sub-human is flailing for a way to make a viable comeback after being so utterly devastated.”

No u.

51. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:54 pm -      #251

Also, the Alderaan Royal Palace survives the explosion, so the chunks are not small as you retards have claimed. I’ve now destroyed every single attempt at “debating” you sub-humans have conjured up.

“The Empire discovered the location of the Royal Palace of Alderaan a few weeks prior to teh start of this adventure. It was found by an Imperial scouting unit assigned to explore the shattered ruins of the planet. Once Lord Darth Vader was informed of the find, he set the current plan into motion.” – Graveyard of Alderaan pg. 7

52. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:55 pm -      #252

Actually that’s on page 9.

53. GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki August 10, 2013 at 11:55 pm -      #253

@Stealth
    BankGambling August 2013: Clash of the Veterans
    seems like a good event page to me.

54. Aelfinn August 10, 2013 at 11:55 pm -      #254

Rand al’Thor vs. a Space Marine. If only…

55. StealthRanger August 10, 2013 at 11:56 pm -      #255

“seems like a good event page to me.”

Yeah, pity we’re not allowed to have such pages on the wiki anymore

56. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 10, 2013 at 11:56 pm -      #256

57. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:57 pm -      #257

“Aaaaand this has nothing to do with anything. Try to stay on-topic, kiddo.”

58. GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki August 10, 2013 at 11:58 pm -      #258

@Aelfinn
    we could always suggest it, course I’m pretty sure Mike vs Fisher King would break the internet since it would be division by zero basically.

59. Xornell August 10, 2013 at 11:58 pm -      #259

“The sub-human can’t even follow this simple conversation. Truly they are greatly despised. The rest of the post was the sub-human’s failed attempts at being witty.”

No u.

60. FisherKing August 10, 2013 at 11:58 pm -      #260

” but I saw he posted evidence from a non-canon source”

61. Rorschach August 10, 2013 at 11:59 pm -      #261

@ GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki
    “BankGambling August 2013: Clash of the Veterans
    seems like a good event page to me.”
    It’d be a whole lot better if this was an actual debate and not the spouting of elitist nonsense from a supposed king fisher.

62. Aelfinn August 11, 2013 at 12:01 am -      #262

” the chunks are not small as you retards have claimed.”

One chunk is bigger than the others. Great. This ignores the fact that the cube was found floating by itself and therefore means it experienced a relatively “average” amount of energy. You know what, though? Divide my calc by 2000. Say there was random variation and the cube experienced 2000 times less energy that the average section. Know what that means? It’s still in the thousands of tons of TNT, which the SM still isn’t getting through.

63. Rorschach August 11, 2013 at 12:02 am -      #263

“I’ve been ignoring the guy for the most part, I got into the habit of just skipping over his posts, but I saw he posted evidence from a non-canon source, and noone called him out on it, so I had to get involved.”
    I’ve provided two sources already stating it was non-canon.
    “Yet you can’t provide one source stating it’s non-canon. Well, you are a retard so you spewing nonsense because you don’t want to accept the truth is typical for your kind.”
    I, in your terms “spewed” two sources already stating it’s non-canon.

64. GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki August 11, 2013 at 12:03 am -      #264

@Rorschach
    I checked he’s the same scroll over his avatar here and any of his old posts and it shows the same thing.
    So sad as it is he’s the real one, which puts into question past arguments of his even more.

65. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:04 am -      #265

“This ignores the fact that the cube was found floating by itself ”

Source on that. there could’ve also been a breach in the vault that caused it to be sucked out. Two asteroids could have collided or some other phenomena. And if an entire palace survived, are you implying they’re made out of super-material also?

—————–
    “It’d be a whole lot better if this was an actual debate”

66. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:05 am -      #266

“I’ve provided two sources already stating it was non-canon.”

No you didn’t. You made text in a parenthesis which isn’t a source. You referenced an actual debate yet you think that shit would be accepted in an actual debate? Further proof you’re delusional.

67. GuardianAngel1911 the Ten Tails Jinchuriki August 11, 2013 at 12:06 am -      #267

Fisher all you’ve done is say that you’re right, insult anyone who doesn’t say they agree with you, and call any post that isn’t your own shit. If that’s what you think a good debate is go make your own debate site and see how it does.

68. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:06 am -      #268

Nothing says that the Palace was intact even. Aswell, aren’t all adventure game supplements hypotheticals?

69. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:07 am -      #269

@Grand General Rorschach at #244

I hope to be caught halfway dead specifying shit one of these days.

@Councilor at #253

I’d be rooting for Rand for the most part if we’re talking Vanilla Marines, although I will feel remorse if its a Blood Raven sent against him.
    An Asha’man vs a Grey Knight would make for one Hell of a showdown though, you could even invite a Knight of Jurai from the Tenchi verse and the epicness would be amplified greatly for it!

70. Aelfinn August 11, 2013 at 12:09 am -      #270

“there could’ve also been a breach in the vault”

“And if an entire palace survived, are you implying they’re made out of super-material also?”

One of two things happened. It either experienced a randomly less amount of energy (because a fucking planet blew up), or the palace is super-material as well. That’s why I told you to divide my calc by 2000: to represent a randomly smaller amount of energy.

“Source on that.”

Everyone else’s comments. I’m takin’ what they’re saying. You may say “shit debating practices”. But there’s a difference. I trust them (although, someone with direct knowledge of this would be helpful).

71. Rorschach August 11, 2013 at 12:10 am -      #271

“Agreed. Your entire shitcomments have been utterly devestated, but in an actual debate you’d have conceeded instead of shitcommenting more.”
    If they were shitcomments, they wouldn’t have had to be “devestated.” An actual debate? You have taken part in one before, have you not? You have also been on the site a while? You should know the rules, and how to debate as well then. Why do I get the sense you do not know how to debate? Could it be your elitist bullshit? Your constant use of language that really doesn’t help you prove the points you say you have proven?

72. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:13 am -      #272

The official holocron states Infinities are non-canon.

73. Rorschach August 11, 2013 at 12:19 am -      #273

The comics are labeled Infinities, meaning they are not canon.
    “Many Tales stories and events from the first twenty issues have been referenced in other Star Wars publications. This elevates the referenced aspects of the story into the canon, but does not necessarily mean that the entire story should be considered within the official continuity.”
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Tales#cite_note-chee-0

74. Shadow-Knight August 11, 2013 at 12:19 am -      #274

To our most honored King Fish-Patty, Thou shalt listen with thine ears to the song that shalt be thine theme from here till eternity.

75. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:19 am -      #275

More feats of power.

“We are the Gal Vorbak.’ Argel Tal crashed a fist into the Rhino’s flank, denting the armour plating.” – Pg.725 The First Heretic

“Blocks had sunk into the floor of the arena, lined by the towers between which the Space Marines had been leaping. Dirty water had rapidly seeped up through grilles in the block-bottom of the large pit and filled it to a reasonable depth.
    Montalbán watched the weapon fly across the water’s expanse and clatter to the ground on the other side. Instead of waiting for Alighieri to join him on his tower, the Imperial Fist dropped down the side of the column, sending a quake through the dark stone as he landed. The Black Templar wouldn’t have been able to make good on his bold opening since Kersh had come back at him with a lunge that had every right to gut the Castellan. Somehow the nimble Alighieri managed to arc his palsied form about the sword’s stabbing path.
    The tower suddenly bucked. Kersh initially assumed that the blocks were once more on the move, but a second impact convinced him otherwise. The giant Montalbán was throwing his bulk at the tower base like a beast of the plains felling titanwoods. The third slam of superhuman shoulder against stone took out the base block and toppled the tower. As the column shook and tipped, Kersh lost his footing and went down in an ugly fashion. Striking his chest against the block edge he felt the shell of his fused ribs crack. He clawed at the smooth surface of the dark stone, allowing his gladius to tumble from his grip and into the filthy water below. The unsuccessful Scourge followed the weapon and was in turn followed and buried by the falling blocks of the collapsed tower.”- Pg.162 Legion of the Damned

“‘Control your emotions, and move aside,’ Argel Tal growled, ‘or I will kill you.’
    ‘You cannot mean that, lord!’
    Faster than human eyes could follow, the swords of red iron came free in hissing rasps. The tips of both blades rested against the fat priest’s three chins before he’d even had time to blink. Apparently, the lord did mean it.
    ‘Yes,’ the deacon stammered. ‘Yes, I…’
    ‘Just move,’ Argel Tal suggested. ” – The First Heretic pg.264
    —–
    “The two warriors flew at one another, each strike flashing aside with bursts from their opposing power fields. Every second saw three strikes made, and each strike snapped back with the weapons’ electrical fields repelling one another after the metal kissed for the briefest moment. The air was rich with the ozone scent of abused power fields in only a matter of heartbeats.” – Pg.612 The First Heretic
    ——-
    “The strength in his arms built, the strength to shatter steel and buckle the hull of an armoured vehicle. He pictured exactly where his fists would strike.” – Pg.143 A Thousand Sons

—————-

So what these quotes show, in conjunction with the previous quotes, is that the Space Marine will be hurling lightning fast blows, atleast 2 per second, at the DT once it gets within close range. These punches will have more than enough power to severely damage the DT’s armor with every blow, so after a quick barrage of these strikes the DT will be broken to the point where it’s unable to operate in any capacity. Hell the SM will keep breaking each individual limb of the DT until it’s nothing more than ruined scrap.

76. Glutinous-Bicarbonate August 11, 2013 at 12:25 am -      #276

Then again, if Fisher is representative of “human” it’s pretty clear that what he calls Subhuman is actually far more intelligent. The name is meaningless when the self proclaimed superior resorts to kiddy insults, ad nauseum, and ignoring facts.

Say what you wish Fisher, we have proven ourselves your superior.

77. Glutinous-Bicarbonate August 11, 2013 at 12:27 am -      #277

The Gal Vorbak are possessed marines. Doesn’t count.

78. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:28 am -      #278

“Please provide definitive proof that there was a vault. Burden of Proof is on you, as you made the positive claim as to the existence of the vault.”

————————–
    “One of two things happened”

You can’t prove that retard. To suggest the palace, and JUST the palace, received less energy is folly. If so the box received less energy randomly. And the palace was inside an asteroid, which obviously showed that its surroundings absorbed the damage.
    “As the Rebels explore the cave, a platoon of stormtroopers show up to herd them further into the dark interior. That’s where they discover the door to the Royal Palace.” pg. Graveyard of Alderaan pg. 36

—————————–
    “Everyone else’s comments”

A.k.a bullshit.

——————————————-
    “The comics are labeled Infinities, meaning they are not canon.”

A wiki isn’t proof.

79. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:30 am -      #279

“Say what you wish Fisher, we have proven ourselves your superior.”

Lying to yourself is obviously how you sleep at night, sub-human. However your delusions have no bearing on reality.
    ————————————————-
    “The Gal Vorbak are possessed marines. Doesn’t count.”

I’ll give you that, but the fact that the same exact feat was stated later on with even more context means it didn’t even matter.

80. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:30 am -      #280

Anyone got the Interviews that state that the first 21 Tales in SW Tales are not canon?

81. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:30 am -      #281

Star Wars Tales, just to give you an exaple of how non-canon it is. Brought us Skippy The Jedi Droid.

82. Shadow-Knight August 11, 2013 at 12:31 am -      #282

“A wiki isn’t proof.”

yes it is.

83. Xornell August 11, 2013 at 12:31 am -      #283

“Well holocrons are valuable artifacts. This means they aren’t kept in the open. That’s why the Jedi don’t hold their holocrons in the open either. Obviously they’d put it somewhere where it is safe. A safe place to store things is usually called a vault. You are a retard to require me to explain this to you.”

This isn’t proof. English mothafucka, do you speak it? Find proof!

“And most of the Royal Palace is structurally intact, further proving my point. I mean it’s not like it means anything, but still.”

No it wasn’t. Prove otherwise.

“A wiki isn’t proof.”

Wut. He didn’t link to a wiki.

Fellow FP’ers is it just me, or does his arguments seem a bit… Fishy?
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Awwwwww Yeaaaahh

84. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:32 am -      #284

@Shadow-Knight at #281

Only when its more Cited than Alagaesia’s/The Inheritance Wikia’s own would it be considered for proof.

85. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:33 am -      #285

And the death of Captain Tarpals

86. StealthRanger August 11, 2013 at 12:33 am -      #286

“Fellow FP’ers is it just me, or does his arguments seem a bit… Fishy?
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Awwwwww Yeaaaahh”

lol xD. Nice

87. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:35 am -      #287

@Major at #284

Captain Tarpals’ demise is actually canon?

88. Rorschach August 11, 2013 at 12:36 am -      #288

How’s this for you?
    “Star Wars Infinities is a trilogy of What Ifs? published by Dark Horse Comics between 2002 and 2004. Each story is a non-canon retelling of each of the original Star Wars films, each instalment of Infinities is standalone from the others. The premise is that in the timeline of each film something happens which sends the plot spinning off in a different direction, changing the story in drastic ways; the usual what if set-up.”
    comicwaffle.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/star-wars-infinities-waffle/

89. Xornell August 11, 2013 at 12:37 am -      #289

“lol xD. Nice”

Thank you lmao I’m glad someone actually found it funny :D

90. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:38 am -      #290

@Xornell at #288

Its been years since I seen symbols like that, where did you find them?

91. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:38 am -      #291

Tag & Bink is also published under the Star Wars Tales title.

92. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:39 am -      #292

“yes it is.”

No it isn’t.
    ———————————-

“How’s this for you?”

That proves nothing. That states that the infinities are a trilogy of “what if’s”, something the “Star Wars Tales” are not. Sure you stated they were but that was from a wiki with no proof to that claim so it’s not true. And that’s from a random wordpress from someone who has no more credibility than you so your counter fails on multiple levels. Disgraceful.

93. Shadow-Knight August 11, 2013 at 12:41 am -      #293

@Commander Cross

True, I normally try to cross reference my information I get from wiki anyway and 8(1/2)/10 it proves valid for me soooooooo….

94. Rorschach August 11, 2013 at 12:42 am -      #294

“Fellow FP’ers is it just me, or does his arguments seem a bit… Fishy?
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Awwwwww Yeaaaahh”
    Xornell, that was awesome.

95. Shadow-Knight August 11, 2013 at 12:42 am -      #295

“No it isn’t.”
    ——
    Yes it is.

96. Xornell August 11, 2013 at 12:43 am -      #296

“No it isn’t.”

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/141/513/NO%20U.png

“That proves nothing.”

A source + the link is nothing? You’ve got to be trolling lol.

97. ZomBraves Are Doing Well This Year. August 11, 2013 at 12:44 am -      #297

Actually Rorschach that references the original comic series that made the Infinities label a catch-all for Star Wars non-canon

98. Commander Cross August 11, 2013 at 12:44 am -      #298

@Shadow-Knight at #292

The Inheritance Wikia to represent Alagaesia Does not do this, hence why quotes are often requested.
    I’ve often been helping to fix problems like these from time to time with the aid of others.

99. FisherKing August 11, 2013 at 12:46 am -      #299

“HUURRF DA SURZ AND DA WEUNK CUZ DAT SAI WUT AH WUNT UT TU SAU DAT MUNZ UZ A SURWZ”

That wasn’t a source mouth-breather.

100. Xornell August 11, 2013 at 12:47 am -      #300

“Its been years since I seen symbols like that, where did you find them?”

Actually looked them up just so I could to that. I just google searched for awww yeaaah guy and it popped up lol.

“Xornell, that was awesome.”

Thank you. I feel so loved! My misguided attempts at humor finally pay off! And it was about this time that I realized the grammatical error in my joke and wanted to jump into a pit of poisonous mallomars.

1 2 3 4 5 12 Next »

Modern Gaming

Sad but true.

Curiosity Rover Spotted by Mars Orbiter on Mount Sharp

Humanity is the invading alien now...