Suggested by Archangel470
Archery Battle Royale
Battle Royale involving 14 archers across fiction.
Here’s the rules:
– No weapons allowed, apart from the bow and arrow. Hand to hand combat (by hand to hand, I mean fisticuffs and not swords) is an exception, though. Magic is also excluded.
– Regular arrows ONLY. No special arrows allowed.
– Each character must be able to use the bow and arrow professionally. For video game characters, the bow must be a weapon that they could use in gameplay, even if the bow comes from downloadable content (DLC for short!).
– Alliances are permitted, but only one winner overall can emerge alive.
The contestants are:
– Oliver Queen A.K.A. Green Arrow (DC Comics/CW’s Arrow)
– Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
– Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
– Jason Brody (Far Cry 3)
– Clint Barton A.K.A. Hawkeye (Marvel Comics)
– Hanna Heller (Hanna)
– Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
– Ellie (The Last of Us)
– Connor Kenway/Ratonhnhaké:ton (Assassin’s Creed 3)
– Kung Jin (Mortal Kombat X)
– Kyle Crane (Dying Light)
– John Rambo (John Rambo)
– Link (The Legend of Zelda, version with best archery skills)
– The Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
The Arena will be Isla Nublar from Jurassic Park (BEFORE Jurassic World, though). The contestants are free to roam the whole island, but they must also be prepared to survive the dinosaurs that live on the island. This includes dinosaurs like the Velociraptor, the Dilophosaurus and most of all, the Tyrannosaurus Rex (or T-Rex).
Who will win?