Bills Vs Flash

Bills Vs Flash

Suggested by sadot06

The Flash will go up against Bills (DBZ).

Bills is bored and traveling through space when he flies through a singularity and ends up in the DC verse. He happens upon Earth and stops by because its familiar. He ends up in Central City and stops to get sushi. However, while he’s eating the Flash knocks a bank robber through the window and spills his plate of California rolls. Bills gets angry and blows the place. Stunned, the Flash prepares to face this strange new threat. Bills is annoyed and wants everything to die.

Who wins?

« Previous 1 2

124 Comments on "Bills Vs Flash"

1. Ninja Lowk October 4, 2015 at 8:21 pm -      #101

@Numinous
    I wouldn’t say without strain. He did have to go 100% to do that.

2. Dmtl October 4, 2015 at 9:52 pm -      #102

@FS – I mean they show him “talking” and yelling in space too.

3. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 5, 2015 at 2:09 am -      #103

Rewatching the BotG movie fight with Bills and Goku, and holy shit, it is infinitely better than the DBS version…

4. Ninja Lowk October 5, 2015 at 3:36 am -      #104

@CH1C
    that’s because it had movie level production behind it.

5. Kitten Lord October 5, 2015 at 4:32 am -      #105

Which funnily enough sounds like a lot of DBZ fights. until we actually see him fight at FTL speeds lets put the speculation and fan fics to one side shall we hm?

6. sadot06 October 5, 2015 at 6:23 am -      #106

“All these assumptions on Beerus being light speed are irrelevant anyway. He does not fight at that speed and still spends much of the match mucking about, and if DBZ super is to be believed, even allows his opponents to hit him just to see what their made of.”

By that you mean block attacks with his finger or outright dodge them, or not being concerned with beings he can sense with his abilities aren’t remotely close to him in power?

7. mack006 October 5, 2015 at 7:59 am -      #107

All this for a plate of sushi?
    Flash could have easily won if he had just offered the guy a new plate.

8. Ninja Lowk October 5, 2015 at 8:42 am -      #108

“even allows his opponents to hit him just to see what their made of.”

It been shown that usless you have what he wants he’s fine with destroying your planet. He concerned with his wants over everything else.

9. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 5, 2015 at 7:52 pm -      #109

“that’s because it had movie level production behind it.”

Or, you know, cus the fight is shit in DBS. If I had complaints about the production level I would’ve complained about those and not the fight itself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixF6PXdIBmo

Didn’t have movie level production, better fight than DBS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRsIzKNr8cQ

Second verse, same as the first.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHPOnWczkXc

Same as above.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B0e9Ful4r8

Good fight as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXuHhNucX4

You know what these fights have in common, they’re all better than DBS Bills vs SSG Goku and none of them have movie level production behind them.

10. Friendlysociopath October 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm -      #110

@CH1
    To be fair, all of those fights bring a lot more plot to back them up than DBZ’s pattern of “I wanna fight to be strong.”

Two childhood friends battling it out as adults.
    A titan of strength refusing to allow his master harm despite it costing him his life.
    Brother and sister fighting with the same art, a battle between beliefs.
    A leader fighting to protect his team in the worst way possible.
    And a lot of different heroes banding together to take on a villain too strong than any of them.

Dragonball’s problem is only Goku is ever allowed to do anything- and “anything” is punching something or using Ki Attacks- and Goku as a character kinda sucks- not gonna lie.

11. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 5, 2015 at 8:37 pm -      #111

@Friendly But there’s no real reason why DBS’s Bills vs SSG Goku fight couldn’t be as good as those fights. Do those fights have more plot to them? Yes, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that those fights were just flat out better fights.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rLzaDfcGA

Hell, I honestly think THAT’S better than the DBS fight, and it was made by some random ass person on the internet.

Hell, I don’t have to go to other series to find fights better than that, here’s one from DB series that’s better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qw6upFAOQ
    The whole fight wasn’t entirely awful, but a majority of it was, I personally liked this part:

13:04-15:30

www.anime1.com/watch/dragon-ball-super/episode-13

Again, my problem with the fight is the fight itself, not the meaning behind it, the production quality, etc. The fight itself is just bad.

12. Friendlysociopath October 5, 2015 at 11:03 pm -      #112

True, I’m just saying- plot helps. Plot helps a lot.

13. Ninja Lowk October 5, 2015 at 11:38 pm -      #113

“If I had complaints about the production level I would’ve complained about those and not the fight itself.”

I don’t really know how it works but I’ve heard that one of the reasons shows like TMNT takes so long is the animation.
    If they are forced into a short schedule of a series then I’m guessing they don’t have as much time to polish like they did with the movie. You ever cut corners on something because you didn’t have much time?

14. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 5, 2015 at 11:38 pm -      #114

“True, I’m just saying- plot helps. Plot helps a lot.”

Helps give it more meaning, not necessarily make the fight better. Again, that random animation was better to me than their fight.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRbKZRp2Fb4

Again, better fight. No plot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs

There might be some plot to this, I wouldn’t know, I don’t watch Family Guy, but I do like this fight.

15. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 5, 2015 at 11:50 pm -      #115

‘It effects how much effort they put into it though. That plus timing constraints I imagine would play into it.”

Doesn’t change the fact that the fight is still shit. Not only that, but other shows seem to manage to make good fights with the same limitations as Super would have.
    “If they are forced into a short schedule of a series then I’m guessing they don’t have as much time to polish like they did with the movie.”

“You ever cut corners on something because you didn’t have much time?”

I prefer quality in the things I do over just getting them done.

16. Friendlysociopath October 6, 2015 at 12:26 am -      #116

I prefer quality in the things I do over just getting them done.

Since I’m midway through creating a 3D animation- I can see the value of that- but I also see the value in meeting a deadline. I do agree though, it was a lackluster fight- especially for something built-up as much as that.

Again, better fight. No plot.

That said, the “plot” was inventive management of the new powers from Goku and Luffy- although Super Thor was… lackluster as hell in comparison.

17. Ninja Lowk October 6, 2015 at 12:31 am -      #117

“Again, not what I’m having trouble with, the trouble I’m having is that the fight is just bad. Not it’s polishing, not it’s production value, not the meaning behind it, the fight itself. I’ve posted about 2 animations from some random ass youtube chanel that had better fights. Monty Oum’s work had better fights, the list goes on really.”

Don’t those people generally spend like a month working on content though? And only it only amounts to a few minutes of content? Hell even family guy doesn’t do a fight scene every episode.

Also, I found this
    bubblegumcrash.tumblr.com/post/126395020042/skhaan-i-saw-this-on-twitter-and-i-think-its#
    So it seems there might be a time/production value element to it.
    The fighting aspect is as much tied to the animation, the time of when they have to get it out, and how much they are being paid for.
    “Again, better fight. No plot.”

No plot means something less they have to worry about and more time to focus the actual animation. I’m not disagreeing about the how quality of the fight, I’m saying they didn’t get as much love as the movie because they have to worry more about getting the episodes out in time with everything includes in addition to just the fighting.
    Now there are exceptions but they aren’t the norm. DBS just happens to not be the exception.
    “I prefer quality in the things I do over just getting them done.”

18. Jake_Uzumaki October 6, 2015 at 12:36 am -      #118

@Friendly
    if your looking for fusion match fodder pre07.deviantart.net/02e1/th/pre/i/2015/199/3/1/goruto_chakra_mode_super_saiyan_god_super_saiyan_by_jmbfanart-d8r1zjq.png Goku Naruto fusion vs….no idea.

19. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 6, 2015 at 1:09 am -      #119

“Okay- totes ripping off of that and making a Fusion Match here- cause that was awesome.”

“Super Thor was… lackluster as hell in comparison.”

Yea, the guy could’ve played around more with Supes and Thor’s combined abilities, but it was a fun and entertaining fight regardless.
    “Hell even family guy doesn’t do a fight scene every episode.”

“I’m saying they didn’t get as much love as the movie because they have to worry more about getting the episodes out in time with everything includes in addition to just the fighting.”

And I get that, but there have been others who have that same limitation that DBS has and have done better than they did. I could keep going listing fights that I think are better done than that fight, because there are a lot of them. From shows that would have similar struggles that the people working on DBS would have.
    “That’s all well and good when a time limit isn’t forced on you. I guess your one of those rare few people who can work fast and perfectly but not everyone is capable of that. Consider yourself lucky.”

Sorry I take pride in my work.
    @Friendly And in case Jake’s pic didn’t give you enough of an idea, here’s some more to work with:

img11.deviantart.net/63a3/i/2011/257/2/f/ichigoku_naruffy_other_fusions_by_taresh-d49tbn5.jpg

I personally liked Narigo

pre03.deviantart.net/d8f0/th/pre/f/2013/038/1/5/15b4eb6cb91bc5d07530fbc47070601e-d5u3tx8.png

Another fun one for thought.
    pre13.deviantart.net/8325/th/pre/i/2012/122/6/b/fusion_by_wacko27-d4xdzdq.jpg

I believe this would probably end most things with a single hit.
    img.gawkerassets.com/img/18jzksnrss1f1jpg/k-bigpic.jpg

Think I’m done with those for now.

20. CH1C4N0444 is allergic to bullets October 6, 2015 at 1:17 am -      #120

@Friendly What about the White Knight vs the Dark Knight?

i.ytimg.com/vi/Wikl6tJEPh0/mqdefault.jpg

www.lepop.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/aa207c44eafef0cf8f054b81676bab41.jpg

21. Jake_Uzumaki October 6, 2015 at 1:21 am -      #121

Naruchigo/Ichito
    pre08.deviantart.net/dc20/th/pre/i/2015/016/7/0/fusion___narugo_kuromazi_by_courtneyluv7-d8e6udm.png

Natsu D. Luffy
    pre07.deviantart.net/2479/th/pre/i/2013/043/2/1/natsu_d__luffy_by_reijr-d5urklo.jpg

Hinata Toph fusion
    pre08.deviantart.net/d3f1/th/pre/i/2014/124/b/7/toph_hinata_fusion_by_pervyangel-d7h6q31.jpg

22. Ninja Lowk October 6, 2015 at 1:46 am -      #122

“You’re missing the point though, it’s that others with similar constraints have managed to do better even with those limitations.”

They had to plan out one fight that lasted five minutes. Compared to having to stretch a fight across 14 episodes.
    Which now that I’m thinking of it would be very tedious. That’s several hours of the same fight that should only last like a few minutes. Actually all of dragonball since Z is like that, isn’t it?
    “From shows that would have similar struggles that the people working on DBS would have.”

And as I said there are exceptions. Just like you and you apparent speedy efficiency.
    That said I would like to know of these shows because I’m in need of a good action show fix.

23. Numinous One October 6, 2015 at 1:53 am -      #123

“Not only that, but other shows seem to manage to make good fights with the same limitations as Super would have.”

That and TOEI has a hard on for Goku, so as long as they can drag it out and keep him in the spotlight, it’s all good.

24. Ninja Lowk October 6, 2015 at 2:17 am -      #124

“From what I’ve read, Super actually has fuck all people working on it. They simply don’t have the manpower they did back when they were doing DBZ.”

That would actually be kind of sad.
    In terms of the new series, what shown seems like it’s acting as set up for the rest of the series. I was hoping it was more of a case of, You don’t want to blow everything on set-up.

« Previous 1 2

The Most Astounding Fact

From the one and only, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Vincent Cochetel: Held hostage for 317 days. Amazing Message.

Vincent Cochetel: Held hostage for 317 days. Amazing Message. Watch now.

NASA’s Software Catalog

Yes, now you can build a rocket too - Actually, there is an amazing amount of free software and complete documentation on how to make and perform some amazing feats of science. I'm interested to know what Facts would do with it... Click here to get started!

Mining the Moon

It's going to happen soon - there are a ton to rare Earth Metals on that big old rock in the sky! Check out this infographic!

Michio Kaku: The Universe In a Nutshell

Fantastic video that easily explains physics of our universe: Michio Kaku - Universe in a Nutshell

Raiders of the Lost Ark – Conception Transcribed

Raiders of the Lost Ark - This is an amazing read on the thought process between George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Lawrence Kasdan as they talk through the concepts of this amazing film. It's practically peering into the thought process of some of the most influential film makers of our day. And amazingly, shows how creative Lucas was.

Help Out Nepal

Finally a good reason to support Destiny.

Modern Gaming

Sad but true.

Curiosity Rover Spotted by Mars Orbiter on Mount Sharp

Humanity is the invading alien now...