Darkseid, Cyborg Superman and Uriel Vs Gorr, Bills and Ultron

Darkseid, Cyborg Superman and Uriel Vs Gorr, Bills and Ultron

Suggested by Rookie

Darkseid (DC comics), Uriel (Bastard!!) who make his first appeareance here and Cyborg Superman (DC Comics) who also make his first appearence here going up against Ultron (Marvel Comics), Lord Bills (Dragon Ball Z) and Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics) who is the last (but not least!) person to make new appearence here in this match.

Cyborg Superman have six Sinestro rings.

Ultron have his strongest body from “Annihilation: Conquest” Story Arc.

Uriel have his Augoeides.

Gorr is at his peak.

Who wins?

« Previous 1 2

116 Comments on "Darkseid, Cyborg Superman and Uriel Vs Gorr, Bills and Ultron"

1. Jake_Uzumaki February 9, 2015 at 4:21 pm -      #101

Also @Aelfinn
    I’ve been reading more and it seems that the Naruto Moon may or may not have a seal on it that created an Atmosphere, which seems slightly more plausible than the chakra sustaining thing.

2. Aelfinn February 9, 2015 at 9:41 pm -      #102

I could figure something out.
    www.isb.ac.th/HS/JoP/vol1/Papers/Craters.pdf
    dml.cmnh.org/1994Aug/msg00153.html

3. Jake_Uzumaki February 9, 2015 at 9:53 pm -      #103

I can grab a screenshot, would you prefer the impact of Toneri into the cliff or the crater that formed under Naruto when he slammed his fist into Toneri’s face? I can get either or both.

4. Warlock Lowk February 9, 2015 at 10:04 pm -      #104

I’m about to marathon through shippuden from after the gaara arc. At what point does it go “fuck the ninja aspects” and goes wild? I’d like to be mentally prepared for it.

5. Jake_Uzumaki February 9, 2015 at 10:13 pm -      #105

I guess around when Naruto started his fight with Tobi/Obito when he has a kaiju smackdown with the other tailed beasts. Although who knows what the hell is going on in all the fillers their cramming into the war arc. They even shoved fucking Mecha Naruto in there.
    That said Naruto and Sasuke’s final battle leads to them using so much chakra they go to just pure hand to hand and basic rasengans and chidori/amataratsu.

6. Aelfinn February 9, 2015 at 11:06 pm -      #106

You may as well post both. It might be a while before I get to it, though. Exams and Lab Reports and all that.

7. Jake_Uzumaki February 9, 2015 at 11:42 pm -      #107

I unerstand.

Toneri crater
    oi59.tinypic.com/11v451c.jpg

the crater before it turned into a pit (I believe the two yellow shapes are Naruto’s head and arm and Naruto is about 5’10 I think..
    oi59.tinypic.com/ezpkqf.jpg

and the pitted crater as its shown right before the scene changes to Toneri skipping across the moon like a rock across a pond
    oi57.tinypic.com/t7mzpl.jpg

8. captain napalm February 10, 2015 at 11:50 am -      #108

I must say, Naruto’s continual shonen power-jumps accelerated while I wasn’t looking.

Hey, since there’s some Marvel stuff on here and therefore this has attracted people who clearly know what they’re talking about when it comes to that–I’ve been tossing around some match ideas, how powerful is Ghost Rider? I mean…I assume the answer must be somewhere in the region of ‘pretty damn’.

9. Jake_Uzumaki February 10, 2015 at 12:38 pm -      #109

Depends on the Ghost Rider you mean, Blaze has Zarathos the one true most powerful Spirit of Vengeance and Wrath of God in the Marvel universe, but Blaze works as a filter for his power his average showings are with Blaze in control and for a long time Zarathos only took control is something happened to cause him to go into overdrive (knocking Blaze out, telling Blaze he got a woman pregnant) but in Thunderbolts it was revealed that now Blaze is capable of switching between filtered and unfiltered power and unleash the full power of the Rider on a whim.

What the full potential of the Rider is is arguable, in theory he has limitless power, and has managed to put Mephisto on his knee’s begging for mercy in a straight fight in Mephisto’s realm where Galactus had to threaten to devour his realm to break a stalemate. But on the same token this was a hungry Galactus.

We also know that Dr. Stephen kicks beats up universe conquering eldritch horrors, combines with the embodiment of the universe, freezes an entire universe so he doesn’t have to deal with their attempted invasion Strange is scared out of his gourd at the possibility of the full unbridled power of the Rider coming out, even though he’s the guy whose so bored with would be universe conquerors coming through every week he dubbed it the “Tuesday Problem”.

There’s also the fact that Zarathos responds differently based on the amount of sin and excess and douchebaggery around him. On Mojoworld Zarathos Penance Stared an entire city just by overlooking it, then turned into a kaiju sized Ghost Rider and started wrecking shit.

The other Riders (Ketch and the new guy) have lesser spirits. Ketch’s was made by an Archangel and is weaker than Blazes if Blaze uses his full power. and the new guys is….some douchebag crook that somehow got turned into a hellfire spirit….their full power is more in line with average Blaze’s showings.

So Blaze Rider unleashed..its sort of like Hulk potentially limitless power…but average showings don’t really do him any favors.

10. captain napalm February 12, 2015 at 4:06 pm -      #110

Ah, okay. I admit I wasn’t expecting him to be that powerful, but it makes sense. So average showings/the weaker Riders…still well above street-level superhero, I’d assume. But those weaker versions, presumably considerably beneath, I dunno, Thor or something.

11. Jake_Uzumaki February 12, 2015 at 6:12 pm -      #111

Ketch and the new guy I think are solidly below Thor but at high street level or a bit above (at or around Spider-Man and Luke Cage level strength wise which is where Blaze’s averagish showings are too.
    Fully unleashed Blaze Rider laughed at Thor recently though and was pretty unphased by Thor smacking him before he went Kaiju.
    But again…average showings are high street level to mid the next tier.

12. Warlock Lowk February 13, 2015 at 12:27 am -      #112

Hey I think one of DC writers remembered that thing about new gods being able to be huge from pre52
    1.bp.blogspot.com/-mswmRX2ZjnY/VNw2J9IcW-I/AAAAAAAH8iY/OFhbyZiJtOo/s1600/p19_17.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/-QX9O0OgLWi8/VNw2KW8lhRI/AAAAAAAH8ik/e9VtTwOE-i8/s1600/p19_18.jpg
    1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mqrt3MKcr-Y/VNw2K7Vi6lI/AAAAAAAH8io/m2zoCh53Gx4/s1600/p19_19.jpg

13. captain napalm February 13, 2015 at 8:16 am -      #113

Aright, thanks.

14. Jake_Uzumaki February 13, 2015 at 8:26 am -      #114

no problem.

@Lowk
    I heard someone say he destroys a universe in that issue, any truth to it?

15. Warlock Lowk February 13, 2015 at 9:20 am -      #115

“I heard someone say he destroys a universe in that issue, any truth to it?”

Not in the “obliterate” or “blew it” up kind of way. More like a “horde came and fucked everything up you will never be able to rebuild whats been taken” kind of way.

16. Jake_Uzumaki February 13, 2015 at 9:31 am -      #116

Ah okay I thought it sounded fishy

« Previous 1 2